Monday, July 18, 2011

So We Shall Begin

Fist things first, My name is Elson E. An automotive consultant/designer for over 12years, specializing in the High performance field of automobiles. Making Cars unique and different from what is normally seen in the streets and highways of Southern California, where I currently reside.

I will be using this post to showcase what is out here in SoCal and What is seen out in the world. This is just for my personal preference of my taste, and all the opinions here will be my own and will not reflect anyone elses.

Here are a couple of cars I've built that I'm proud of. Most I no longer own but still they are/were a part of my journey:

My 01 Honda S2000  that went through many different looks. It was the first expensive( to a college student) car I bought and its the car that I've kept for the longest. This Pic shows it at the Best Form it ever was in my opinion.

Then there was this 03 Nissan 350Z that I installed a turbo kit on and eventually got into Import Tuner Magazine: here is the full feature: http://www.importtuner.com/features/impp_0709_wendy_cheng_nissan_350z/index.html


Well thats it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment